Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How did I get here?

Are you ever driving along and you zone out only to realize that your mind was far away on a distant topic despite you arriving at your location? I think we've all done it.

Lately I have been busy at work and seem to be having trouble focusing my attention on present day tasks. So much so that it has made me realize that this is the first bout of this mind wandering in quite some time. Certainly my CRON practice has allowed my mental state and focus to heighten. Increasingly I feel I am living in the moment and have felt really low levels of stress.

As an executive at a publicly traded company I'm certainly used to some higher levels of stress, but if more people knew how much CRON has reduced my general stress levels I think they would adopt the approach pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment